At the deepest level of your being, you are already whole, complete and spontaneously yourself. However, as is the case with many of us, some painful life experience, psychological wounding, loss and other challenging moments led to an internal fragmentation in which some parts of yourself became more dominant and other parts became hidden. This splitting manifested as lowering of energy, increased self-doubt, anxiety, addictive behaviour, low mood or a general sense of not feeling well in your skin.
In therapy we will explore how this fragmentation occurred and focus on restoring your wholeness. By listening to the rejected and abandoned parts of your being, we will give these elements a voice, with the aim of recovering your balance and your inherent openness and relaxation.
I will assist you to:
- Understand (both cognitively, emotionally and somatically) how you got stuck
- See which unhelpful habits are contributing to your stuckness
- Clarify which thoughts, perceptions and behaviours are helpful and unhelpful
- Experiment with new and more appropriate ways of perceiving yourself and the world
- Try out new ways of behaving and acting in the world leading to more satisfaction and fulfilment